Quantcast

Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

123

Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

Shwetha
Hello,
  we are most of the time watching kasturi channel programs that to BRAMHANDA . we are very big ABHIMANI of that program please give us NARENDRA BABU SHARMA'S address and phone no. we want to meet him try write our JATAKAS this is emrjency  please please give me my emill ID mshwetha4@gmail.com.

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

Ananth vaidya
Sir,

Please mail me the address and contact number of Sri Narendra Babu Sharma.
Mu e-mail address is vaidya_ananth@yahoo.co.in

Thanking you

Yours faithfully

Ananth vaidya

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

P K Balakrishna Bhat
His Address is

73 I Floor, 1st Main, 3rd Cross,
AECS Layout, Geddalahali
RMV II Stage Bengaluru -94

AECS Layout, Geddalahali
RMV II Stage Bengaluru -94

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

usha
Is the following the address of Sri. Narendra BAbu Sharma who is an astrologer and comes in Bramhanda programme of Kastrui channel...... Please help......... as i am in serious problemss.............

73 I Floor, 1st Main, 3rd Cross,
AECS Layout, Geddalahali
RMV II Stage Bengaluru -94

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

shobham
HI,

for the address given, can we go and take the appointment to contact Guruji, else we have to call and take the appointment.
i have his contact number but it will be always swithched off.
if any other number is there plz let me know

thanks
Shobha

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

Lakshmi

Thank you so much for posting narendra babu sharma's address.... Its been so difficult to find his address and dear all please post his contact number.

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

Murali Dhar CL
Dear Mr. Bhat

Thank u for giving the address of our beloved guruji Shri Narendra Babu Sharma

Murali dhar CL

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

nattaraj
Dear Mr Muralidhar, I am trying to find his contact numbers too, but in vain, on the contrary have you managed to meet him, at the address given,in this forum, or perhaps any luck with his contact numbers, if possible please assisit. regards Nattaraj

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

Arjun
Hi guys...
I'm very glad that there is a forum for such a nice cause.
I wanted to know more about our Beloved Guruji (Narendra Babu Sharma).
Things like, his Guru, his education etc...

Can anyone give me a insight to this...

Since I'm a working man, I'll not be able to see his program everyday...
So I'm curious about this...

Thanks in Advance

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

parmesh pami
hiii madam,
               could u pls tell me de procedure to get appointment? or pls mail me his contact no. to catchpami@gmail.com

Thank you

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

kishor
Please tell us the address of the Guruji NARENDRA BABU SHARMA Ashram

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

ranjvish@ymail.com
what is the recidensical  adress of guruji narendra swamiji

can u plzzz let me know how can i take an appointment with guruji.....

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

usha
Dear Mr. P.K. Balakrishna Bhat,
Thank you so much for posting narendra babu sharma's address.... But it is very much difficult to find his address in Geddalahalli. I have spent nearly 6 hrs in searching for his address which u had posted. I did'nt find door no. 73 in the 1st main and that AECS Layout are spread accross in various lanes in form kutti kutti areas in Gedalahalli. I am facing serious problems which cannot be expressed. Could you please help me in giving any land mark of his house or atleast the contact number. I would be very grateful you sir. Please help me in my crucial situation.

Many thanks,

Usha
email: pusharao@gmail.com

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

satish
you can call to the kasturi live programme number to fix the appointment but you should call to them after the live programme.

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

puneeth
hi ... please if anyone knpes about the gurujis address ... please let me know ... if u can mail me to puneeth.naik@gmail.com.... please ... i would be very thank ful to u .... i ll be waiting .. thank u verymuch ...

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

kumar

I want to Narendra babu sharma's Ashram which he resides. I need ashram's address, Please
inform if anybody knows it. I am physically challenged and eager to meet him. mail id: hellovsk@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

kumar

Re: Address of New guruji of brahmanda programme

ravindra_19692003
Kindly send me the address and phone no of new guruji  of brahmanda programme to my email address ravindra_19692003@yahoo.co.in and oblige.

Regards,

G.Ravindra

Re: Address of BRAMHANDA Guruji(NARENDRA BABU SHARMA)

Ajay
If u have contact numbers plese let me know
123